The properties of oat skin are as follows:
- Amino acids. The composition of oatmeal contains 18 different amino acids. They are very good for keeping your skin healthy. Amino acids act as basic elements for the body, helping to rebuild tissues and promote healing. To benefit from these amino acids, you can apply them in the form of oatmeal masks. The role of these masks is to help people repair damaged skin.
- The role of this flour is to soften the skin and is hypoallergenic. When combined with other products, people with sensitive skin or allergies can enjoy the benefits of oatmeal masks. These features can also help relieve rashes and allergic reactions, as well as sunburn.
- In monotherapy, these flakes will not moisturize the skin, as it is a beneficial component in a moisturizing mask. Oatmeal is a moisturizing agent, which means that it helps your skin retain moisture. If it is used in conjunction with ingredients that moisturize the skin, oatmeal can help your skin look glowing and dewy.
- Due to its granular texture of oatmeal, it becomes a very good exfoliant. The role of exfoliation is to remove dry and dead cells from human skin, thus producing new and healthy cells. When used regularly, the combination of exfoliant and amino acids stimulates new skin growth and the added moisture provided by the ingredients in oatmeal masks promotes younger looking skin.
Oatmeal used locally, in gels, shampoos, creams, lotions, soaps or masks, is indicated for the following:
- Atopic dermatitis. It is also recommended if this condition occurs in young children.
- If you have been exposed to the sun too much or benefit from sunburn for various reasons. If they are severe, you should mix the ointment with aloe vera.
- It is extremely emollient, velvety and moisturizing, so it also works for devitalized skin with deep and very damaged lines.
- In addition to these benefits, it also plays the role of being relaxing and calming
- Many years ago, it was traditionally used to treat scabies, fortunately it is also withdrawn for psoriasis.
- Hot poultices relieve rheumatism or muscle aches.
In conclusion, people need to know that there are oat masks, which are very beneficial for the above problems. Remember that they have no contraindications, that they are cheap, fast, light and environmentally friendly. You should let the oatmeal masks rest on your face or body for at least 17 to 20 minutes. Once rested, wash the treated part, a little cream and you’re done! Of course, you have to be consistent and repeat it from time to time for them to take effect.