Nowadays they are the newest method to help people lose weight. Their role is to help us reduce cellulite and fight orange peel skin and fall.
These bandages are soaked in a compound based on menthol, camphor, etc. so that by activating the circulation they manage to significantly reduce cellulite and weight. They were used by the Egyptians to preserve bodies and treat diseases.
The affected area should be wrapped with these cold liquid-soaked bandages. Because of these, the body’s temperature decreases locally producing an increase in cellular metabolism (which accelerates calorie intake).
At the same time, blood flow increases in the area, which is an essential condition for improving cellulite.
In this article I will tell you some benefits of these bandages. They are as follows:
- First of all, there will be a combustion and mobilization of adipose tissue.
- With the help of lowering the body temperature, the circulation will improve a lot and the muscles will contract.
- Improves gastrointestinal functions.
- With the help of these bandages you will be able to eliminate cellulite
- Increases cellular metabolism.
- Reduces stretch marks.
- They have an anti-inflammatory action and help prevent leakage.
- People also need to know that they also help improve the nervous system and digestive metabolism
- Cold bandages also help burn fat, thus achieving weight loss.
- Eliminates toxins.
The application of these bandages is done as follows:
- First of all, they must be elastic and impregnated in the cold liquid.
- Keep in mind that they must always be placed from the bottom up. and must be well supported and with the right pressure.
- It is advisable to cover the bandage area with plastic so that the liquid does not evaporate quickly.
- When you apply these bandages, the feeling of cold will be very high, so I recommend that you cover yourself with a blanket.
- Cold cellulite bandages should be left on for thirty minutes.