Years ago, women did not suffer much from hair loss, in the same way that it was difficult to see a man with cellulite. Unfortunately, things have changed in recent years and more and more women are worried about hair loss.
The most important thing is to understand that hair loss is just a light or alarm signal that warns us that something is not working well in our body. If you want to eliminate this problem only by applying lotions or products on the outside, the result will never be effective or definitive enough, as we will not go to trial.
The main causes of hair loss in women are the following:
- Lack of iron. Women who suffer from anemia or are menstruating (very heavy), may suffer from hair loss or may have very fine and poor hair. Interesting foods are: seaweed spirulina, pollen, brewer’s yeast, alfalfa cabbage, beets, nettles, lentils, etc. The dose will depend on each case (ask your doctor or specialist for advice).
- Cervical contracture. People need to know that in very severe cases of cervical contracture there is a smaller amount of blood. Because of these problems can reduce the oxygenation and nutrient intake that the hair needs. Massage, Osteopathy, Chiropractic and Acupuncture can be some of the appropriate therapies for this case of hair loss.
- Hormonal disorders. Due to the very high level of androgen dihydrotestosterone, you can suffer from this problem of hair loss in women, as well as the appearance of polycystic ovaries. One of the plants that can help us is Sabal (Serenoa Serrulata in Latin or Saw Palmetto in English). It is sold in medicinal plants and both the dose and its comfort depend on the case (seek the advice of a doctor or specialist).
- Aggressive paints. Women need to be aware that using these products too often can be the main cause of hair loss, allergies or poor quality. Henna and natural dyes (contact your doctor) may be an alternative.
- High stress is another cause of hair loss. Women’s stress is on the rise, as they often work outside the home and also take care of most household chores and childcare.
- And last but not least, a poor diet. People need to keep in mind that hair is like a plant and if we do not provide it with the proper nutrients, it will not grow properly. The diet is very simple, make it as varied as possible (vegetables, fruits, legumes, etc.).